Hex bushing with male threads on one end and female threads on the other end for connecting pipes of different sizes. Unlike hex bushing, the size of the female thread will be larger than that of the male thread. This pipe fitting also has a hexagonal head for increased leverage and use with a wrench.
- Use with air, water, oil, natural gas, steam
- BSP, DIN and G threads conform to ISO 7/1 and ISO 228/1
- NPT and FNPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Stainless castings conform to ASTM A351 ACI Grade CF8 (304) & ACI Grade CF8M (316)
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015
ISO 7/1, NPT