THREADED HOSE NIPPLE
Threaded hose nipple is generally used to connect with water, gas or oil pipes, one end is fastened to the female thread, and the other end is connected to PVC or other soft pipes. The difference between threaded hose nipple and hose nipple is that it is made of pipe, the diameter of the hose cannot be adjusted, and there is no hexagon.
- Use with air, water, oil, natural gas, steam
- BSP, DIN and G threads conform to ISO 7/1 and ISO 228/1
- NPT and FNPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Stainless castings conform to ASTM A312 UNS Grade S31603 (316L) & UNS Grade S30403(304L)
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015
ISO 228/1, ISO 7/1, NPT